Celebrating 100 Blog Posts!
Thanks for stopping by to read my 100th blog post. To God be the glory for His plans – whatever they may be, wherever they may lead. May I be found faithful.
I’m celebrating this 100 milestone by thanking YOU with these Give-Aways!!
- one – $100 gift certificate to Chick Fil A
- ten – coupon for a free Chick Fil A sandwich, compliments of CFA Marsh Landing Parkway in Jacksonville, FL
- one- Chick Fil A book by Truett Cathy, compliments of CFA Marsh Landing Parkway in Jacksonville, FL
To be entered for this give-away, simply LIKE my public Facebook page by clicking HERE.
Here’s a “Behind the Scenes” look at stats from Cultivating a Home blog:
My first post was in May 2014. One hundred posts later…
Cultivating a Home Readership:
9,924 to date.
Top Twenty Posts by readership volume:
- T2T: Creating a Calm and Peaceful Home
- Three Friends to the Rescue
- Getting Priorities for the School Year – from God
- T2T: A Gift of Dependency on God
- Overcoming a Painful Past
- Video Page
- About Rhonda
- Garage Sale Treasures and Unkind Words
- Facing Insecurities as Cultivatingahome Grows
- Meals on Wheels
- We Cry, Heartbroken- They Cry, Crushed
- T2T Mistakes and Regrets
- Special Pizza Delivery
- Garage Sale Treasures and Kind Words
- Desire to Impress Leads to Hypocrisy
- T2T: The Selfish Sibling
- T2T: A Peak Into Lisa’s Quiet Time
- When You Hear Something Nice, Pass it On
- One of the Best Ways of Helping a Friend who is Grieving
Readership by age and sex:
Countries that have read my blog.
United States Readership:
Florida’s readership by region:
Top Cities in Florida by readership volume:
Countries in rank by readership volume: (I’m so thankful for each of you!)
Top Devices Used to read Cultivating a Home blog:
Returning vs New Visitors to Cultivating a Home blog:
I hope you’ve enjoyed reading about this journey. Tell your friends!! This grows by your word of mouth. I appreciate you all.
Thank you for sharing this journey with me.
Your comments are enjoyed, important, and helpful. Share what’s been helpful, encouraging, what you’d like to hear more about, topics of interest to you.
Don’t forget to head on over to my FACEBOOK PAGE and LIKE it. (Call me needy, but I like being LIKED.) LOL.
I’ll announce the recipient of the $100 Chick Fil A card on my Facebook page on Wednesday, November 28th.
Rhonda toGodbetheGlory ellis